Jean-Louis Servan-Schreiber wrote a wonderful short book entitled: The Art of Time.
Through routine, a guilty conscience, or simply a lack of reflection, we unconsciously deprive ourselves of a large part of our time…
In fact we usually do:
- What we enjoy doing before what we don’t enjoy doing,
- What goes quickly before what goes slowly,
- What is easy before what is hard for us,
- What is familiar before something new,
- What others have imposed on us before what we have chosen ourselves.
To have the time of your life, what would happen if you decided to consciously engage with the second half of each of these questions before the first half?
Picture Credit: One Of These Buttons Will Get Me Out Of Here by http://flickr.com/photos/cayusa/431036565/